Make Pizza At Home
Have you ever taught that you could just stay at home and make Pizza, Have you ever wondered if it take less time to make a pizza at home than ordering it, Then this is absolutely the post for you.
You will be learning to make Pizza at Home in the most comfortable way, All the ingredient use can be located around. All you have to do is make a short trip to the market.
FOR THE DOUGH
- Rapid rise yeast
- 2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Warm water
- 1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) Oil
- 4 Tablespoon (3 – 4 tablespoons)
- Salt To Taste
- Garlic powder
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)
- Dry italian herbs
- 1 Tablespoon (Optional)
- Plain flour 3 Cup (48 tbs) (2 1/2 – 3 cups)
- Tomatoes 5 (4 -5 tomatoes)
- Red bell pepper 1⁄2
FOR THE SAUCE
- Carrot 1, sliced
- Onion 1⁄2 , sliced
- Garlic 3 Clove (15 gm) (2 – 3 cloves)
- Chopped basil leaves 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
- Salt To Taste Paprika/Chilli powder To Taste
- Sugar To Taste (Optional) Directions
How To Prepare
- For the dough – In a mixing bowl, add in the yeast, sugar, warm water, oil, salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Let it bloom for sometime. Add in the flour and knead with dough hook, using a stand mixer for 6 – 10 minutes.
- Spread some oil over the dough and on mixing bowl and let it rise, twice or thrice, about 30 minutes. For the sauce – in a pressure cooker, add in the veggies and salt.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Remove the skin of tomatoes and red bell pepper and transfer all the veggies to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take out the sauce in a medium bowl; stir in paprika, sugar and basil leaves. Set aside.
- Punch the dough and take out over a floured surface; knead for a few minutes and divide.
- Spread over the baking pan and cover with kitchen towel and let it rise for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spread sauce over the prepared dough sheet and top with cheese and desired toppings.
Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is browned.
SERVING: Slice the pizza and serve.
Need More Help?
Do you need More Help Making This Delicious Snack, Check Out The Video bellow.